Thursday, July 2, 2009

On my travel list - A visit to Australia

Last weekend while travelling to London from Dubai, I met this wonderful lady from Sydney who was travelling to UK on a 3 week leisure holiday. Got talking to her and she told me about what Australia has to offer to avid travellers.

One place she told me about was 'Brampton Islands' which is famous for its golden beaches. It would be the perfect place to spend your wedding anniversary she said. She also told me of a website called Travel.au which has some really good cheap flight deals. I checked the site after reaching London and was glad she told me about it.

While on their site I happened to see the offers they have on flights to Singapore and must say was impressed. Add this to my travel wish list too. Cheap flight tickets make it so much more affordable to travel.

There was also a section which allowed me to compare cheap flight airfares. Such a useful tool for travellers. Hope my readers find the site as useful as I did. And Happy travelling to all of you.

No comments: