Saturday, January 3, 2009

Massimo Holidays, Thrissur Cheats

Massimo Holidays a Travel Operator based in Thrissur, Kerala cheats a customer

A friend of mine wanted to share this info with fellow travellers and asked me to post this info on the blog. So here it goes - somthing different from the normal posts on my blog

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were interested in a Weekend package to Lakshwadeep from Cochin and as such looked up the web to find travel operators who made such bookings. Found a few and zeroed in on "MASSIMO HOLIDAYS" based in Thrissur.

The person from MASSIMO HOLIDAYS who interacted with me was one Ajit Verma. He said they can do the booking and asked me to send across the money - Rs 9000 for two people for a Weekend Package from Cochin on the 29th Nov 2008.

I accordingly made an online transfer into their ICICI bank account.

A few days later Ajit Verma mailed me saying that the cruise had been cancelled and another cruise would depart in December. I asked him to transfer my money back as I would not be able to travel in December.

He agreed to send the money back.

Days went by and the money wasnt transferred and neither did they call or mail me. I had to call them up every other day and ask for the status. And every time they would have the same answer - We will do it - today or tomorrow.

Totally Unprofessional and unethical organisation and staff.

Its now more than 2 months and those guys have not returned my money.
Beware of such travel organisers who are sitting out there just to dupe and cheat the public.

I have been robbed of Rs 9000 by dealing with Massimo Holidays.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks, an Update.
My friend called me up to inform that her efforts have paid off. She posted reviews on various sites. The Travel Agent finally returned her money back. Just shows to go that persistence pays off.

No comments: